Work 18 hour days? Sounds horrendous doesn’t it?
That is basically what I have been doing for the last 2 weeks, if you include working out, commuting and eating as part of the work day, which I do…
You know what though, I’m enjoying it.
How?What is wrong with me?
It is because I am inspired.
I am working on something that I am passionate about.
I am completely in flow.
- spoken to dozens of people to get research on the biggest need I can fulfill
- mulled things over in my brain and toyed with different ideas to come to the most efficient and effective solution possible
- built this website
- written the content (about 50% complete at the time of posting)
- put together a complete 6 week transformation package
- spoken to a bunch of people about it and already got 5 people signed on before even announcing it.
Living like this all of the time, obviously would not be healthy…
By the end of the week I will be able to relax and focus on offering my clients the absolute best service I possibly can and helping them to transform their lives to become the guy they want to be.
When you are inspired and in this state of flow, you can do anything.
You have complete tunnel vision and the project literally becomes part of your being. You are bombarded with ideas when you are not actively working on it.
The point of this post isn’t for me to tell you how awesome I think I am…
The point is to tell you that you can get like this about something that you want to achieve
How can i achieve 3 months worth of work in 3 weeks?
The same way you can achieve in 6 weeks what most people cannot achieve in 6 months (ever?) with their mindset towards their body.
I’ve done a lot of things to be able to do this, but I think it can all be distilled in to these 4 key points.
- Align my project with my highest values and fully align myself with WHY I am doing this
- Have a structured pre-designed plan that WILL achieve the result I desire, all I have to do is follow it
- Build momentum by recording my small wins and recognising my progress, so that I feel great whilst doing this and take set backs in my stride
- Commit 100% to the project and believe in myself